FORM Building Solutions is a construction company that provides a range of construction, general contracting, and development services to clients who are focused on performance, quality, value and neighborhood revitalization. With experience in all aspects of building and site construction, FORM is passionate about green, pedestrian-scale projects in urban neighborhoods. Our portfolio of work includes LEED certified projects, mixed-use, historic preservation, public space, adaptive reuse, and residential projects. We build enduring assets for owners that enhance communities.
To build enduring, high quality assets that meet the needs of owners and enhance communities.
A Peak at What We've Achieved
- As a design-build contractor we've renovated numerous blighted single-family residential properties.
- In the same capacity we've renovated multi-unit apartment buildings.
- As Developer-Owner we've renovated a number of mixed-use historical structures in the "South Block" area of Northside. We have converted vacant-blighted properties into 15,000 square feet of commercial space and eight luxury apartments.
- We developed the first historical restoration project to receive a Gold level LEED certification in the region.
- We transformed a condemned warehouse into a flourishing private event space.
- We developed and managed the entire construction process and restaurant/bar concept for The Littlefield.
- We were the design-builder for The Sleepy Bee cafe in Oakley.
- We've worked with BAM Realty on the design, construction and LEED certification and commissioning process for the Brazee Street Studios Campus.
- Additionally we've manage the installation of complex art installations, which can be found at the Cincinnati Zoo, Riverfront Transit Center and in various sites throughout the City.